We are open. However you will experience some differences at your next visit to the dentist. We have always taken infection control seriously to protect our patients and our team members. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have stepped up those infection control measures. We are following all the new recommendations sent out by the CDC to ensure that our office remains safe.
Some of the changes you can expect to see:
- Screening and temperature checks of all patients and team members
- Limiting the people that accompany patients to only essential individuals
- Use of masks for anyone entering our office
- No toys or magazines in the waiting room
- Asking you notify us by phone call or text or your arrival and to wait in your car until a team member comes and gets you
- Scheduling in order to minimize overlapping of appointments
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the office
- Rinsing with a peroxide rinse at the beginning of your appointment
- Limiting the use of dental “power tools” wherever possible
- HVAC system upgraded with high level filters and in-duct air purification system
- Portable air filtration systems with HEPA filters in every room
- Team members wearing extra personal protective gear
- Our instrument sterilization procedures have always followed the strictest guidelines and will continue to do so!
How to protect yourself: